Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My Top 10 Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone and happy Thursday. How's your week going so far? Mine has been pretty awesome. Yesterday I had a blast at the zoo and the two museums I visited with my parents. You can still view pics and videos from those places on my instagram stories. Today we are heading to La Porte, Texas to see the Battleship of Texas and the San Jacinto Monument. I am really excited about the battleship because I'm a little obsessed with history and I've never been there before. It's going to be super fun! As with yesterday, you can view pics and videos on my instagram stories :) Before heading out to all the fun today it's time to show you my top 10 picks from this week's featured store. So where did I go this week?

Abercrombie And Fitch 
I haven't shopped at this store since the early 2000s but I walk past it every time I go to the mall so I figured I'd check it out again to see what new stuff they have out. I was not disappointed. They have so much cute stuff and I wanted to buy it all but I had to choose only one thing...well two ;) One thing I love about this store is how well the clothing fits. Nothing I tried on was overly tight and the fit was average compared to other stores I've been to recently where their clothing seemed to be designed for children. HAHA If you've never been here or you haven't been in awhile you should totally give it a shot and see if anything catches your eye. The following items are my top 10 picks from Abercrombie And Fitch but there's so much more to be seen than just these. 

My Picks
The way I pick my items is simple. I walk into a store and go from front to back searching every section while grabbing all the items that I think are amazing. Then I narrow it down to only 10 and head to the dressing room to try them on. And here they are...

I haven't kept it a secret that I love skinny jeans since I hardly wear anything else. I've never owned a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and these were on sale for $39 so I had to get them. Not to mention they looked amazing on! Just the right amount of stretch and super comfortable. I'll be wearing these in upcoming blog posts for sure :) 


I love wearing these types of pants to work. Not only are they comfortable but they look super cute on as well. Had I not already decided on getting the jeans these would've been mine but sadly I put them back.


I couldn't get enough of these in the 90s so when I saw they were back in style I had to try one on. I wasn't impressed this time around. Don't get me wrong I still think they are super adorable but my body and style have changed over the years and it didn't look all that flattering on me :( So back to the rack for this one.


#4 Ivory and orange tank *similar item linked
I thought this was so cute on the hanger and it looked decent enough on me, but I wasn't crazy about the elastic band at the bottom and the overall way it looked was just ok. I still think it's really cute just not on me so back to the rack it went.

This beautiful dress was actually on the clearance section which I normally never include in these top 10 posts because they sell out so fast, but this one was too cute not to mention. I had a little trouble getting the zipper on the side to zip all the way up and I didn't feel like searching for a bigger size so I put this cutie back.


One of my favorite styles for the fall is the long sleeve rompers. I will eventually get one and feature it before it gets too cold, but sadly not this one. I loved the way it fit me and the fabric was very nice, but I wanted something else I tried on more so I put this beauty back.


My mom spotted this beauty before I did and begged me to try it on. I love the color red and the lace detail is so pretty, but again I wanted something else more. I may go back for this one though. 


I love butterflies so I knew as soon as I saw this beauty I was getting it if it fit me. I tried it on with the jeans and fell in love! You can't see from the picture but the back has a slit on the bottom which shows a little skin. It adds a bit of an edge to an otherwise plain top and I think it's so pretty. I'll be featuring this beauty on an upcoming post :) 


#9 Red floral tank *similar item linked
I love this tank because of the ruffles at the bottom. This style is super cute and I may have gotten this one had it not been just a little tight. I wasn't going back for another size and besides I was already in love with the butterfly shirt anyway so this one was put back on the rack.

I love this color green and the butterflies make it that much more beautiful to me, but I didn't like the back of the dress. It showed my bra and I have yet to purchase a specialty bra so I decided not to get this beauty right now. I may go back for it later because I think it truly is amazing but for now it's hanging on the rack at the store.


Aren't these picks adorable? Which one is your favorite? Do you shop at Abercrombie and Fitch a lot? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
   

18 comments:

  1. Love the red lace dress and butterfly shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterfly shirt is my favorite😊 but the red dress is gorgeous too

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle😊 those are both great choices.

      Delete
  3. I really like the sweat pants. I love to be comfy! I've only shopped at A & F a few times. I'll have to stop in and check out the deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweat pants were so comfy you'd love them. You'll definitely have to check it out

      Delete
  4. I looove butterflies and all of those pieces are so gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara ❤ I love butterflies too and they are so great for this season😊

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the romper & the red lace dress. I still think it's so funny Abercrombie is "back!" I wore their stuff in HS and it was all leisurewear wear and nothing really 'feminine.' I'm loving their new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that too. I used to get a lot of t-shirts and hoodies from there back in the day but now they actually have beautiful feminine stuff. I'm loving it too. ❤

      Delete
  6. I have to say the romper is my favourite (but the butterfly top is a close second) and WOW that's a great price for jeans!

    I haven't shopped at abercrombie in a while... I may need to swing in there soon ;)

    xxox
    Laura @ www.cookwineandthinker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The romper was my second favorite. Lol they are both super cute pieces and these jeans are still that price online. You'll certainly have to pop in and check out their new stuff.

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh they do have a ton of cute stuff! I love those sweatpants, sweater tank and red lace dress. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have gotten more feminine recently I'm guessing cause it used to be all casual stuff. Those are great choices. You should go check them out. Thanks :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't shopped at A&F in a loooooong time, but their stuff has definitely changed! I would never have guessed some of there were from A&F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have changed their style a bit to keep up with the current trends. They used to only sell casual stuff but now they have awesome feminine pieces❤

      Delete
  9. I like the floral romper, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete