Sunday, August 21, 2016

Printed Cold Shoulder Crochet Trim Top

Happy Sunday!! I hope you're having an amazing weekend. It's been a nasty rainy weekend here in the Houston area so I haven't done too much except church and shopping, but I'm sure this rain will pass soon and we will be back to beautiful sunny weather again ;) I'm about to be heading back to work in a few hours, but this is my last week of work before I begin my 10 day vacation!! I'm so ready to be off and spend some much needed time with my family. Before heading back to work I'd like to share with you an awesome top I found while on a recent shopping trip that I know you'll love. I've already had one friend take my recommendation and purchase this top and she loves it!! So, what is this awesome top and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Top 
I first saw this top while shopping at Charlotte Russe a couple of weekends ago and I thought it was extremely cute. I wasn't sure how it was going to look on me because it's so hard to tell when it's on the hanger but I decided to try it on and hope for the best. I fell in love with this top the moment I saw my reflection in the mirror. It looked so beautiful on me and made me feel so dressy and pretty. I knew I had my one year anniversary coming up and I thought this would be the perfect top to wear for the nice dinner he was taking me to. I think the pattern on this top is very unique and I love the mix of blue and dark red colors. The cold shoulder style is what sold me on this top since it's one of my favorite designs for the fall season and the crochet trim v-neck was the icing on the cake. As if all of these extras weren't cute enough just add a tie in the back and you've got a super adorable top that is a must have for anyone's wardrobe. And right now it's on sale online for less than $15 which makes this beauty a super steal :) You can find this amazing top HERE. So, how did I style this super cute top?


My Style
I wanted a super retro vibe to my outfit so I decided to pair this top with my amazing extreme flare leg jeans that I found at Macy's a few months back and these cute cognac heels from Shoe Dazzle that I love so very much. These jeans are so adorable!! They scream retro with the wide leg flare...also knows as bell bottoms...and the frayed hem which is what sold me on this particular pair of jeans in the first place. They are a bit long since I'm on the short side but with tall wedges or heels they work out just fine. These heels are one of my favorite pairs that I own. They too are retro and very comfortable. This is a great color of shoe to wear with a variety of outfits since it will work with many different colors and styles. If you're not a fan of heels you can wear wedges instead and if you're lucky enough to be tall then flats would work just fine with the flare leg jeans. If you're short like me and you don't want to wear heels then you can style this top with a cute pair of skinny jeans and flats or sandals. To recreate my look I've linked a similar pair of jeans HERE, these heels HERE, and a similar pair of heels HERE




Isn't this top adorable? How would you style it differently? Heels, wedges, or flats? Flared or skinny jeans? Which would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest


42 comments:

  1. This top is gorgeous! Love the jeans too!
    Kyla
    Wanderlustkyla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS TOP!!! And the jeans are so perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna😊 It just went on sale too. I paid more than twenty when I got it lol

      Delete
  4. Great Style...I love your clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been raining here in Florida almost everyday too! 10-day vacation sounds amazing!! The top looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So tired of the rain!! Hopefully sunny skies are in our future😉 I can't wait until Friday. I'm not going anywhere too exciting but I'll be off work so that's always a plus. Lol. thanks so much ❤

      Delete
  6. This outfit looks amazing on you!! The top is perfect and really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit. I'd break my neck in those shoes...they are super cute though, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks❤ I've been walking in heels for over twenty years so it's not that bad lol now I'm telling my age 😉

      Delete
  8. I love this tops paired with the shoes you have! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great outfit! I loved that top!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the retro feel of this look. That top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lecy ❤ me too!! Loving the retro look for this season

      Delete
  11. The details on that top are fabulous!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty top! It looks so great on you, so sad to hear about all the rain here is wishing you some sunshine!

    http:://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sydney❤ it's supposed to be pretty for the weekend so fingers crossed😉

      Delete
  13. Love this look! Obsessed with bell bottoms this season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you can walk in those shoes! I am a flats girl all the way lol

    - Rachel | www.theconfusedmillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks for the comment Rachael😊 I've been walking in heels for over 20 years so it's easy for me now. Flats are a great alternative though and I'm sure they are way more comfortable😉

      Delete
  15. Such a cute retro look! Don't you just love those tops that you try on and instantly make you feel happy and confident?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara😊 oh my yes. I'm always looking for that perfect outfit every time I go shopping but it doesn't always work out. So glad I found this one ❤

      Delete
  16. This top is so pretty. I love the detailing around the neckline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystal. That's one of the main reasons I bought it ❤

      Delete
  17. Such a sassy top! I love it on you!
    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute shirt! I love the lace all around the collar!

    ReplyDelete