Monday, August 1, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I know this post is going up late today but it was a long night at work last night and I slept a little longer than I normally do. How is today treating you so far? Are you having another case of the Monday blues? Knowing I only have three more days of the work week left is going to keep me motivated to get through this week, but if that's not the case for you then hopefully an awesome new shoe post will help ;) So what shoes should you be running out to buy asap??? 

The Shoes 
Even though summer isn't over just yet, fall is right around the corner so for today's post I wanted to choose a pair of shoes that would be great for both summer and fall. What I found was the most adorable pair of cheetah print pointed toe flats. I love wearing animal print and if I remember correctly I think I have about 3-4 pairs of animal print heels but no flats. I must correct this oversight asap. Flats are so comfortable, super adorable, and go with a variety of different styles. How could anyone not love wearing them? These particular flats are from Matt Bernson and I found them on my awesome Polyvore app but they are really pricey at over $200. So, I linked both these (in case you want to splurge) and a similar pair that's a lot more affordable. So how would I style these beauties?
Shoes/Dress/Purse 
Similar shoes


My style
For my first outfit choice I wanted to show how you can dress this shoe up for a nice dinner date with your sweetie. I chose a black off the shoulder dress that is both simple and elegant and paired it with a cute black purse. Every girl needs a LBD in her life and this one would be the perfect choice for anyone. Wearing these awesome shoes would add some much needed spice to an otherwise plain and simple outfit. For my second outfit choice I wanted to show how this shoe can be more casual so I paired it with a cute bell sleeve off the shoulder top, a pair of distressed skinny jeans, and the same simple black purse. This is probably how I'd wear these shoes. I LOVE this shirt and it would be the perfect outfit for a day date or dinner with your girlfriends. To recreate either look I've linked both the items pictured and similar items for you.
Shoes/Skinny jeans/Shirt/Purse
Similar dress
Similar skinny jeans
Similar shirt
Similar purse 


Aren't these shoes adorable? Do you already own a pair of cheetah print flats? If not, are you planning on getting a pair soon? Which of these two outfits is your favorite? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest


10 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the leopard pattern, such a fun way of spicing up a neutral outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I totally agree 😊 have to add some spice❤

      Delete
  2. Great post :-) Thanks for sharing lovely!

    http://makemeupmarie.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I love seeing God others put together their outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 that's what most of my blog posts are....how to put outfits together

      Delete
  4. Lol...Sorry about last comment...haha...went to post and Auto correct changed it. It was meant to say others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's all good. I knew what you meantπŸ˜‰

      Delete
  5. I love the leopard print shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 me too!! I need to buy these myself lol

      Delete