Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tigress' Top 10 Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone and happy Thursday!! I've finally made it to the end of my work week. Just one more night and my weekend will be here. Tomorrow I'm taking my best friends daughter school clothes shopping then Saturday I'm going to take a break from everything and RELAX. I haven't had a day to myself in forever and I'm really looking forward to it. Before I get to all that awesomeness I'd like to share with you my top 10 picks from a great store that I'm sure you've heard of and hopefully you love as much as I do. So where did I shop this week? 

Charlotte Russe 
I usually go to Charlotte Russe for shoes because they have some of the cutest shoes ever at such great prices, but this time I decided to browse through the clothing and see what I could find worth sharing with you. I was not disappointed in the least bit with the awesome selection here. Not only are the clothes really cute but they are super affordable which is a big plus for me. Also, their sizing is on point which is great because once I'm in the dressing room I almost never go back to the rack to get a different size. It was really difficult for me to choose a favorite this week and I stood in the dressing room staring at several different options for about 20 minutes before making my decision. LOL So what items made the top 10 this week? 

My Picks 
All of these items are the hottest trending clothes at Charlotte Russe right now and were chosen for the top ten before I tried them on to be fair and unbiased. The winner was chosen based on how the clothes look on me :)

#1 Pink floral dress
I really loved this dress so much and I may go back and get it just to have it on standby in case I need a cute party dress. The fit was amazing. It was really stretchy and super soft. It hugged my body like a glove but not one that's overly tight and uncomfortable. This is the type of dress I could wear for hours at a time and be comfortable in. I ended up not getting it because I knew I had nowhere to wear it. 


#2 Black star print romper
This is the best romper I have ever tried on so far. The fit was absolutely perfect and I felt super cute and feminine wearing it. The only downside to this one was the neckline was way too low and showed my bra. I ended up reluctantly putting this beauty back but I may give in and go back for it...it really is that cute on :)


#3 Black and white print dress *Similar item linked
This was one of those dresses that looked better on the hanger. I love the crochet top and the print is super cute but this is definitely for someone with a smaller chest. My girls were quite literally popping out so I quickly put this in the no way section of the dressing room. But for someone slightly smaller I think this dress would be perfect for you. 


#4 Ivory floral lace up romper
This romper was so beautiful on the hanger and I was really hopefully when I got to the dressing room but alas it was not meant to be. It fit me alright but the style did not suit my frame well at all so I decided to pass on this one. 


#5 Ivory floral off the shoulder top *Similar item linked 
Off the shoulder tops are super popular right now and I really wanted this top to work out for me. The fit wasn't too bad but it just didn't scream "buy me" when I looked at it in the dressing room mirror so it went back to the rack. I do hope it finds a home with someone soon though since it's way too cute to be left on the hanger at the store. 


#6 Green lace tank
I love mint green. It's such a beautiful color for summer and looks good on just about everyone. This tank grabbed my attention because of the lace detail and of course the lace up front. It was a little short for my liking so I had to put it back but it would look so good on someone else.


#7 Printed lace cold shoulder top
I fell in love with this top the minute I saw it and I was thrilled with the way it looked on me in the dressing room so this one ended up being the winner. It is perfect for the upcoming fall season but can be worn right now for summer as well if you wear it for date night and not out in the heat of the day. LOL This one will be featured in an upcoming post so be sure to come back and check it out ;) 


#8 Printed tank
This one was almost the winner but I went with #7 because it can be worn longer since fall is fast approaching. But, if you're looking for an awesome summer tank this ones' for you. I love the pattern, the colors, and the way it fit me. This one is simply a must have for those of you who aren't quite ready to let summer go just yet. 


#9 Tan off the shoulder top *Similar item linked
I thought this top was really cute on the hanger and I don't have many clothes in this shade so I decided to give it a try. It has the awesomeness of the off the shoulder look but it just wasn't for me. I didn't really like the way the color went with my skin tone and that's probably why I don't have this shade in my closet already LOL 


#10 Black and red elephant tank *Similar item linked
I love elephant print! I featured a cute tank before with this print on it and a pair of pants too which were so adorable. This tank is super cute and I love the colors but the arm holes were too big and showed a large portion of my bra so I put it back on the rack. 


Aren't these picks awesome? Which one was your favorite? How would you style your favorite to make an outfit? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
  
  

    

14 comments:

  1. Such cute picks! I always love going on shopping trips.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the off the shoulder top (#5). We don't have a Charlotte Russe in Canada, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is a cute top๐Ÿ˜Š I'm sorry you don't have this store in Canada? Can you shop online?

      Delete
  3. I like the block top (2nd picture) best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Cassandra๐Ÿ˜Š aren't they awesome?!

      Delete
  5. Cute! I love all of the lace details, such pretty touches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the prints on all of these. I've always liked white/cream colored shirts with roses. I think they are very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the floral prints in general. They are super feminine and classy ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  7. What great picks! My favorites are number 4 and 7! Love the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kristen๐Ÿ˜Š those are both great choices. Number 7 is my favorite of course ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete