Tuesday, August 30, 2016

White Anchor Tank

Happy hump day everyone! Speaking of hump day, I'm actually going to the zoo with my parents today so maybe I'll get to see a camel ;) LOL I hope you're having an awesome week so far. We have reached the halfway point which normally I'm excited about but since I'm on vacation this week I'm not ready for it to be almost over already. Oh well, all that matters is that I've enjoyed my time off and I'm continuing the fun today by traveling to the small city of Lufkin, Texas and checking out the local zoo and a couple of small museums. If you'd like to see pics from my trip just follow me on instagram and check out my instagram stories. Before I head off to enjoy the day with my parents I wanted to stop by and tell you about an awesome tank top I found recently. It's perfect for these last few days of summer and I know you'll love it as much as I do.


The Tank
If you have followed me at all on here or any of my social media pages you will know that I'm always shopping at Walmart for literally everything. The day I spotted this beautiful tank I was there buying groceries and just happened to walk by the clothing section when I saw this amazing tank on the rack. I LOVE anchors so it immediately caught my attention. As I got closer I noticed that the anchor was surrounded by beautiful pink flowers and it was then that I knew this tank was going home with me. I was in a hurry so I didn't try this one on but luckily it fit perfectly. I'm usually not a big fan of white because it gets dirty too easy but the beautiful floral anchor print won me over as well as the price...less than $10!! I love how it fits snugly at the top but then flows out at the bottom to create a very feminine outline. This will also be good for those of us ladies who don't like shirts that fit tight around the hips. I've linked this adorable tank HERE for you. So how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you style it too?


My Style
I wanted to accentuate the pink roses in the tank so I decided to wear my super cute pointed toe pink flats I got from Wish a few months back along with my new skinny jean leggings from Hollister that have quickly become my favorite. I love how perfectly the colors blended together and it's even cool that the jeans were the color of the anchor :) I felt extremely feminine and pretty wearing this outfit and I can't wait to wear it again. If you don't like the flats you could also wear a pretty pair of sandals instead and if you want more of a casual look I think a cute pair of sneakers like Converse would look super cute with this tank as well. To wear this beauty for fall simply throw on a blue jean jacket with a pair of booties or even the flats and you're good to go. I've linked a similar pair of jean leggings HERE and the pink flats HERE




Isn't this tank adorable? How would you style it differently? Flats, Sandals, or sneakers? Which would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing hump day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.

6 comments:

  1. My daughter would love this casual but great looking top paired with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, casual top! Have fun at the zoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara😊 I had a blast at the zoo. There were no camels though. Lol

      Delete
  3. Definitely a cute outfit! Love those shoes, too!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, they are so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete