Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Motorcycle Tank

Happy hump day everyone! I can't believe this week is halfway over already. It seems like just yesterday I was complaining about the new work week. HAHA Tonight is my last night of work for the week and I'm so excited to get this three day weekend started. To kick off this hump day right I'm going to share with you where I found the cutest little motorcycle tank for less than $10!!


The Tank 
I spotted this tank as I walked by the clothing section at Walmart on my way to cosmetics. I thought it was super cute and I loved the little saying on the front so I decided to buy it. No I didn't try it on first. Walmart is one of the very few places where I'll buy something without trying it on because they are so good at taking stuff back. Luckily for me it fit perfectly so I didn't have to return it. Not only do the words on the front totally resonate with me, but I also love the stripes! I've been a little obsessed with stripes this summer so this was the perfect little tank for me :) I've linked this cutie below so you can snag one for yourself. And you're in luck because it's now on sale for only $7. So how did I style this awesome tank? 
Tank


My Style
I wanted to stick with the casual theme when styling this tank so I decided to pair it with a cute pair of distressed skinny jeans and my wonderful black sandals that I love so much. I found these jeans at Ross a while back and I wear them all the time. These sandals I found at Payless last summer and they are my go to black sandals that I wear everywhere. You can wear a cute pair of combat boots instead of sandals if you want to go for that rebel look or you can wear a nice pair of comfortable flats like BOBS for an even more casual look. To recreate my look I've linked some similar items for you :)
Skinny Jeans
Sandals 





Isn't this tank super cute? And for only $7...what a steal!! How would you style this tank differently? Sandals, Flats, or combat boots? Which would you choose? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an awesome hump day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow me on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest





4 comments:

  1. I love the distressed jeans with this tank. It gives off a very cool girl feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank!! I would totally go with the combat boots in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate😊 combat boots will look awesome with this tank. I may do that in the fall myself😉

      Delete