Monday, August 22, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone and happy Monday! It's the first day of the new work week and I don't know about you but I'm super excited to get this week started so I can get to my vacation next week. I'm planning on spending time with a dear friend, my sweetie, and my parents so let's get to it already. LOL Today's post is actually dedicated to my best friends two daughters, Khayman and Rowan. When thinking about what shoes I wanted to feature today I remembered how much Khayman wants a pair of Vans for school. I haven't worn a pair of Vans in years but it gave me a great idea for this post...why not feature Vans?!


Vans
If you want a cute pair of sneakers that will go with practically everything and can be found in a variety of colors and prints then look no further than an awesome pair of Vans. These extremely versatile shoes have been around for as long as I can remember. The skater generation made them super popular and now everyone can be seen sporting a pair of these cuties. It doesn't matter what your style is you can rock a pair of Vans too :) To help you decide what type will suite your style the best, I have come up with three different outfit ideas that include a cute pair of Vans that best represent the unique styles of Khayman, Rowan, and myself. You can shop some amazing Vans styles HERE.

Outfit #1-Khayman
At 12, Khayman is just starting to come out of her shell a little and is trying to find her style. She isn't sure just yet what she likes or how she wants to dress but one thing is clear..she loves band tees and the color black. This is either due to the hormonal changes she's currently going through as a preteen or the fact her mother dresses this exact same way. Whatever the reason, I have chosen a nice pair of black classic vans and paired them with black distressed skinny jeans and a black veil brides band tee. This style would suit her perfectly and if it's something you would like too you can find these items HERE


Outfit #2-Rowan
Little Miss Rowan is such a cute little princess. She's very girly and loves pretty things. She's only 9 and hasn't quite hit that evil puberty age yet. LOL I recently took her to play some arcade games and all she kept saying was how she wanted to win a stuffed donut...yes they are an actual thing. So, when I saw this super cute pair of donut printed Vans they reminded me of her. I paired these cuties with some skinny jeans and a blue graphic tank. I know when I show her these shoes she's going to want a pair for herself :) If this style is something you would love then you can find these items HERE


Outfit #3-Me
I just recently discovered the beautiful bold colors of the high top Vans and I'm hooked. I love wearing colorful sneakers and searching for every color of the rainbow so I can have a huge collection to make sure I match every outfit I own is like a fun scavenger hunt :) My favorite color is pink but for some reason these adorable light purple Vans have caught my attention and I want them really bad. I would wear these cuties with a pair of skinny jeans and an awesome graphic tee like the one I chose for my example. If you would love to recreate this style then click HERE


No matter what your style is there's a pair of Vans out there for you!! Do you already own a pair of Vans? If so, what do they look like? Which of these outfits was your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing Monday and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

    

24 comments:

  1. Love it, I am all about cute yet comfy shoes that go with any outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari❤ vans are certainly a great shoe for that πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. I cannot get by without cute flat sneaks - I'm usually a converse girl but I've had Vans in the past and loved them. Fresh choices - maybe it's time to check them out again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!! I am usually a Converse girl myself. I have several colors of those that I love. I'm checking out these awesome Vans because my best friends daughter loves them and said I should give them a try so I did some research and found these amazing pairs :)

      Delete
  3. Sneakers are awesome! Thank you for sharing your outfits with us!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina :) I love sharing my outfits with everyone. Hopefully I can give others outfit ideas that they love

      Delete
  4. I don't own a pair of vans but I have multiple pairs of converses and love wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Converse are my favorite too. I wear mine all the time❤ I have one pair of vans and they have hello kitty on them but I might get a few more pairs now πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  5. Those are some solid casual outfits! I like the third one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a large range of colors of Vans in the store last weekend and they looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look fun. I think I'm gonna buy a few pairs in different colors πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  7. I love my vans. They have SO many cool patterns on them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? I need to get a collection of these going like I have of Converse LOL

      Delete
  8. Great picks! I love comfy shoes, and Vans are the best. The second ones are my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Vans are so cute and comfy. The second ones are adorable aren't they ?!

      Delete
  9. OMG those Donut Vans - how stinkin cute?!?! Also think I need that "Beach Please" tank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable?! And yeah I love that tank so muchπŸ˜‰

      Delete
  10. I like the Rowan ones. They are fun and sporty.

    ReplyDelete