Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Printed Tassel Dress With Fringe Vest

Happy hump day everyone!! It's Wednesday and that means this week is halfway over already. Who's excited?! I know I sure am. I have some fun stuff planned for this weekend and I'm ready to get to it. Do you have any plans for the weekend yet? If you're thinking of doing some shopping I have the perfect dress for you. Not only is it super adorable but at less than $15 it's a steal :) So where did I find this awesome dress?


The Dress  
I actually found this dress totally by accident. I was waiting on my sweetie to get out of the restroom so I decided to browse through the clothing section at Walmart when I saw this beauty. I instantly fell in love with the pattern and the colors of this dress and I knew I had to have it. There was only one left in my size so I hurried to the dressing room to make sure it would fit properly. I'm so glad it was the perfect fit and looked absolutely amazing on :) Tassels and fringe are everything this summer and this dress has both. At first I thought that someone may have hung the vest on the hanger with the dress but it actually comes with the dress and is included in the awesome low price. I linked the dress HERE for you in case you want to snag one for yourself! So how did I end up styling this beauty? 


My Style    
This dress has a bohemian feel to it and I wanted to stick with that so I decided to wear my awesome black wedges that I got from JustFab a few years back. These shoes compliment the dress very well and made me feel very beautiful and TALL...they are 6 inches high LOL I love wearing wedges because they give you the height that heels do but with more stability. To change it up a bit you could wear a cute pair of sandals or lace up flats instead. Also, if you want to transition this dress into your fall wardrobe then wearing a pair of knee high boots and tights would be a great way to do that. If you'd like to recreate my look I've linked a similar pair of wedges HERE




Isn't this dress super cute? How would you style it differently? Wedges, sandals, flats, or boots? Which would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing hump day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

  

16 comments:

  1. The shoes compliment the dress really well. Black vest makes the colors of the dress stand out that much more. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does doesn't it?! Didn't notice that before. Thanks Candace❤

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress and LOVE those shoes! You can definitely score some cute stuff at wal-mart from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara❤ yes you definitely can. I love when I do because I know it's not gonna cost too much lol πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  3. The dress is really cute! It's a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael 😊❤. I know right?! I love this pattern😍

      Delete
  4. Love this look paired with the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress! I would wear black strappy sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor❤ black strappy sandals would look super cute 😊

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wedges are KILLER! Love them, girly! You are rockin' this look!

    ReplyDelete