Sunday, September 25, 2016

Black And Pink Floral Shirt

Hey everyone and happy Sunday! Are you enjoying your weekend? I did a quick drive to Oklahoma and back Friday night which put me in the car for over 16 hours so I'm a little tired, but I don't have to go into work later tonight so I'll be able to get some rest later. It's a little bittersweet since I'm only off because of jury duty in the morning, but I'll take it nonetheless. LOL So, are you happy it's fall? Are you actually having fall temperatures where you live? It's still super HOT here in Texas but I'm not letting that stop me from wearing all the latest fall fashions including the one I want to share with you today. Did you check out my top 10 picks of the week from Thursday? If not you can do so HERE and if so then you've already seen this beauty. Today I want to share with you one of my picks from that shopping trip to Walmart and show you how I styled it. 


The Shirt
Out of the 10 items that I picked from Walmart for my picks of the week, this is one of the two that I ended up taking home with me. The other one will be featured in a future post. I fell in love with this beauty because of not only the gorgeous floral pattern but the lovely cut as well. I love how it's longer on the sides because it's very flattering on my figure and the lace detail with keyhole back is simply adorable. It's also short sleeved so if you're still dealing with summer like temperatures this is the perfect shirt for you. If it's already starting to get chilly then just throw on a cute jacket or cardigan to stay cozy. At less than $10 this shirt is a super deal that you should take advantage of as soon as possible. I've linked it below for you in case you want to snag it now :) So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you style it differently?


My Style
I wanted to look slightly dressy but still casual so I decided to wear this adorable shirt with my distressed skinny jeans from Ross and these super cute pink pointed toe flats I got from Wish. I love distressed jeans!! They are perfect for any super cute casual look and can even be dressed up just a bit. I wouldn't wear them to an overly dressy event, but for something casual then these are the way to go...for me anyway. I've linked a similar pair below for you. These flats are quickly becoming one of my favorite pairs that I own. When I first got them I wasn't too thrilled with the way they fit or looked but after breaking them in I have absolutely fallen in love with them. I've linked a similar pair of these below that are just as pretty. To dress up this outfit you can wear a cute pair of wedges instead or you could wear a pair of ankle boots to make it a little more fall friendly. When the weather cools off I'll be looking for a beautiful light pink cardigan to match this outfit but you can also wear a black one or a blue jean jacket. 



Shop This Look: Shirt / Jeans *similar / Flats *similar


Isn't this top so pretty? Is it still warm enough for you to wear this without a jacket? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your fashionista friends who would love this top as much as I do. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends!! Follow along on social media:

     

26 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially your shoes!

    -XOXO-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes! Love how it picks up the colour of your shirt. -- Jaya | @notjaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of distressed jeans paired with casual top. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.hautepalette.com/single-post/2016/09/23/Fearless-Experimentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top sure is pretty! I like the color and the floral patterns. I can say layering it with a leather or bomber jacket will create a perfect fall look. That top and jeans are surely versatile. I'm obsessed with those shoes too! Gorgeous as always babe. xx


    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/cleaning-makeup-brushes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much kandja❤ ohhhh a bomber jacket and boots would look nice when the weather cools off a bit. Thanks for idea 😉 These shoes are so comfy. I love them❤

      Delete
  5. Very cute outfit! Today is supposed to be cooler, so I'm happy. And I'm definitely breaking out boots. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle❤ the weather man just said it's supposed to cool off by the end of the week here so I'm really excited!

      Delete
  6. Super cute and casual. love the flats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Love those shoes! It's always great to find a cute outfit and even better when it doesn't break the bank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth❤ I know right?! I love getting a good deal 😉

      Delete
  8. What a cute top! I love the back detail! You always find the cutest stuff at your Wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara❤ I do always seem to find the adorable stuff at Walmart which makes me happy because the deals are so great😊

      Delete
  9. Wow!! I soo loved this outfit! That top is so cute and don't even get me started on those gorgeous shoes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ❤ I loved wearing this outfit and I can't wait to dress it up for cooler weather😉

      Delete