Thursday, September 22, 2016

Top 10 Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone and happy first day of fall! Here in Texas it really doesn't seem like fall with the temperatures still in the 80s, but I'm excited about all the new styles and prints for the new season and I can't wait to dive right in and show you all the awesome things I'm finding out there :) For the fall and winter seasons I'll be heading back to some of the stores I visited during the spring and summer to see what new stuff they have out and to share these finds with you. To kick off the first fall edition of the Top 10 Picks Of The Week I decided to feature a store that I love and no matter what the naysayers might say I'll continue to shop at as long as the clothing remains super cute! So where did I shop at this week?


Walmart
I know I just featured a super cute top from Walmart yesterday but I couldn't kick off a new season of the top 10 picks without starting with a store that I love and feature at least several times a month. I'm sure some of you are thinking that I get paid to promote Walmart or that I'm an affiliate of theirs, but neither are true. Not yet ;) I simply love clothing that is not only cute but super affordable and both are true of the clothing at Walmart. No matter what I go in there for I always come out with a buggy full of goodies and more times than not those goodies include clothing. This particular time I went into Walmart with the sole purpose of sorting through all their new fall inventory and finding a variety of the best they have to offer. There were so many items to sort through that it took about two hours, but I finally found the best of the best to share with you and here they are:

The Top 10
I love stripes for fall and anything in the color red. Also hoodies are a favorite casual item that I love to wear during the colder months. I would pair this with skinny jeans and either black boots or converse sneakers.


This has to be a signature style from Walmart because every year they have these only in whatever color is hot for that year. I picked this because I love wearing these and the neutral colors are great for this season. Skinny jeans or leggings would look great and of course a cute pair of boots. 

#3 Red peasant top *similar $9.88
This top is gorgeous! I love the color and the lace detail. The v neck and high waist make this beauty a must have. I would wear this with skinny jeans and a pair of red lace up flats.


#4 Striped sweater tunic *similar $14.88
Here's another classic Walmart sweater only this one has beautiful coloring and a striped pattern which I love. The three buckles detail adds some spice and makes this top even prettier. I'd wear this with black leggings and knee high black boots.


I know this is one appears to be leftover from summer but actually the darker coloring makes it perfect for fall. I love how it appears slightly faded and the lace detail in the back is super pretty. I'd probably wear some skinny jeans and a cute pair of flats or boots with this top.

I love pink in any shade so when I saw this top I thought it was so pretty. This style is perfect for fall and there's different colors if you want one that's more of a fall shade. I'd wear a pair of flare leg jeans and some wedges or clogs with this beauty. 


This top is super cute and i picked it because the material is really silky and very comfy. This is a great shade for my skin tone but it also comes in other colors if this one isn't for you. For this top I'd wear some skinny jeans and a cute pair of flats.


This top made the final cut because of the super cute style and how well it fits. I love the tie front and the lace detail makes this a great buy. This one also comes in a variety of colors but I chose the black one because it's a great color for fall especially if you want to wear a colorful patterned scarf. I'd wear a pair of skinny jeans and a cute pair of ankle booties with this top and I'd probably throw in a nice scarf. 


I love the color green but sadly I don't own that many green items. I saw this cutie and I not only loved the saying on the front but the tassels and the lace panels on the shoulders make this a great pick for fall. I'd most likely wear a pair of skinny jeans and some green converse sneakers with this shirt.


#10 Plaid lace up top *similar $12.88
I love this top so much! The lace up neckline and the awesome plaid print are absolutely perfect for this fall season. The colors are great as well. This top is meant to fit a little loose so adjust the size accordingly. I had to try on one size larger to make sure it fit correctly. I'd wear a dark pair of skinny jeans and a cute pair of ankle booties with this adorable top. 


All these items are great for this fall season and can be worn in many different ways to suit your style. I ended up buying two of these cuties myself but I decided to keep which ones a secret until I actually wear them :) I'll be featuring both items on later posts so be looking forward to that! Some of these items I couldn't find online so I linked a similar item from the Walmart website. So, which of these 10 items was your favorite? How would you style it? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love some great ideas for their fall wardrobe. I hope you have an amazing first day of fall and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends!! Follow along on social media:
    

10 comments:

  1. Love the sweater choices. Into plaids and pheasant tops which I wore yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their sweaters. And I'm really into plaids as well 😍

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the red peasant top.The sheer back embroidery is a nice touch.
    http://sheismelrose.net/
    @sheismelrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too. It fits really well so it's a great buy 😍

      Delete
  3. Those are a lot of cute choices! I'm a big fan of peasant tops. I haven't seen a flannel shirt cut like that before, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth ❤ I love peasant tops as well. So glad they are in style for fall 😍

      Delete
  4. The last top screams fall to me, so does the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! The last one was definitely a favorite of mineπŸ˜ƒ

      Delete