Monday, September 5, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Happy Labor Day Monday! I hope you have the day off and are enjoying time with family, friends, or just yourself. I sadly have to return to work later this afternoon and after being off for the last 11 days I'm honestly not ready :( That's usually how it goes though. I don't think I've ever met anyone who is excited to return to work after a nice long vacation. HAHA On the bright side it will be a short week and the weekend will be here before I know it. Before heading back to work I'd like to share with you one of my favorite types of shoes for the fall season and how you can style them with two of the hottest shirt styles for fall as well. 


Loafers are great to wear for the fall season. Whether they are flat or have a heel, the closed toe makes them perfect for the cooler weather and can make any outfit you pair them with look a bit more classy. I actually haven't worn loafers in years but I've always thought they were super cute, comfortable, and a great way to dress an outfit up or down depending on which style you choose. This season I have seen so many beautiful pairs of loafers that it's inevitable that I will end up with at least one pair. I'll probably choose a neutral colored pair since I'll be able to style them with more outfits, but there are also loafers with bright colored patterns and designs if you'd rather have something unique. For this post I have chosen two different pairs of loafers in neutral colors and paired them with different styles that are perfect for the upcoming fall season. 


Tan loafers are probably the ones I'm going to end up buying for myself. I love the neutral color and I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of them. I used to have a pair that looked exactly like the ones in the picture and now I regret getting rid of them. Note to self: always keep the shoes you love even if they go out of style because eventually that style will come around again! For this example I decided to pair the shoes with some distressed skinny jeans and a cute plaid button up shirt. This is the ultimate casual outfit for fall and will be great for running errands or having lunch with your girlfriends. Normally I'd wear sneakers or boots with this outfit but I think the loafers add a little more class :) I've linked all these items HERE for you.


The color grey is super hot for the fall season so why not get a cute pair of loafers in this awesome neutral shade? I don't normally buy too much grey but I may just concede this year and at least get a grey pair of shoes. Another item that is hot for fall is the necktie blouse. This is a must have for me and is now on my want list for the next time I go shopping. So, for my example I decided to pair these awesome grey loafers with a gorgeous white necktie blouse that's covered with cute little critters and a pair of distressed skinny jeans. I love how the jeans give this outfit a casual feel when if paired with dress pants or a skirt it would be more dressy. I love the casual look for fall so this is certainly how I'd wear this outfit :) This outfit will be great for a lunch date with your girlfriends. I've linked these items HERE for you. 

Are you a fan of loafers? Which style is your favorite: flats or heels? Which outfit choice do you like the best? How would you style these shoes differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Don't forget to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends. I hope you have an awesome labor day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media:
   

10 comments:

  1. Really cute outfits! I love the tan loafers and the jeans. Stumbling to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slowly embracing the fact that Fall is around the color. Luckily I like the fashion lol. Loafers are so comfy and I love those grey ones! I didn't know about the necktie blouses being the trend but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fall because it's way too hot here in Texas in the summer. Ready for the cooler fall temps. I wasn't aware of the necktie blouse thing until very recently and like you I like it and now I need one. Lol

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of loafers, but this post made me rethink! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loafers are amazing and super comfy. You should give them a try 😉

      Delete
  4. nothing bet a good red shoes. I like the shirt.

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both shirts so it's hard for me to choose. Which one do you like?

      Delete
  5. I would choose the gray loafers and necktie blouse.

    ReplyDelete