Sunday, September 4, 2016

Butterfly Shirt

Happy Sunday! I hope you're enjoying this beautiful labor day weekend. Today is the last day of my vacation as I'll be heading back to work tomorrow night, but I've had a great time off spent with friends, family, and my sweetie. I think next year I'll try to go on more weekend trips instead of taking off all at once. Before I start daydreaming of next years vacation I'd like to share with you an amazing butterfly shirt I found while out shopping recently that I know you'll love. So where did I find this shirt and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Shirt
I spotted this shirt while on a recent shopping trip to Abercrombie and Fitch and I fell in love with it almost immediately. I love butterflies so I knew I wanted to try it on, I just hoped it would fit me and look good. I haven't shopped here in awhile and I wasn't sure what size to try on so I decided on a size small because that's what I wear at most other places. It was a perfect fit and looked so cute on me that I knew I had to have it. What sold me on the shirt was not only the adorable butterflies but the slit down the back at the bottom. This little slit added just the right amount of spice to make this shirt a great buy for me along with the awesome price tag of less than $25. I linked this adorable shirt HERE for you and this weekend it's on sale for less than $15!!! So how did I decide to style this beauty and how can you style it as well?

My Style
I wanted to keep my outfit casual but add just a bit of trendy to it so I decided to pair this shirt with my awesome new skinny jeans that I got from Abercrombie and Fitch and these super trendy fringe sandals that I got on clearance from Shoe Dazzle. I actually purchased the jeans the same day I got the shirt and I love the way they look together. It doesn't hurt that the jeans look amazing on me and fit so well. They have spandex in them so if you like your jeans to have some stretch then these jeans will be perfect for you. I've linked these jeans HERE for you. I got these sandals during the summer clearance event that Shoe Dazzle has every year and I love how cute and comfortable they are. I don't think they are on clearance anymore but you can still snag a pair HEREIf you want to dress up the shirt a little more you can always wear a cute pair of wedges instead of sandals or even a pretty pair of flats. And of course you can throw on a cute jacket for an instant fall outfit.




Isn't this shirt shirt super adorable? How would you style it differently? Sandals, wedges, or flats? Which one would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Don't forget to spread the love and share this post with all your friends. I hope you enjoy the rest of your labor day weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media:
  



20 comments:

  1. Love your butterfly shirt, I would wear this. Love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shirt! It brings a sense of whimsy and nature all at once! - Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ❤ I agree. I love it so much๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  3. Great outfit. Really love the butterfly Tshirt. The back looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carola ๐Ÿ˜Š I love the back. It's great for the hot Texas weather๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  4. Such a cute look. I need those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much๐Ÿ˜Š you can find them online through shoe dazzle ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  5. That is one adorable shirt! I can see laying it with some vest or coat for the fall season. I like how you made it look so trendy by pairing it with those sandals. Have a great day babe!xx


    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/fancy-corn/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of a cute vest for fall to go with this shirt. Great idea. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š I wanted to wear my new sandals before it got too chilly for them so I'm glad I found this top that looks super cute with them. You have a great day too ❤

      Delete
  6. OMG, that butterfly blouse is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete