Monday, September 19, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! Today is officially my first fall post of the season since Thursday is technically the first day of fall. I'm excited to announce that with the new season I have changed up the Monday post just a bit. Instead of Must Have Shoes Of The Week the post will now be called Must Have Monday. Life is all about change and it's never a good idea to get stuck in a rut so I'm making this change to freshen up my little blog and I hope you like it as much as I do. I'll still feature some must have shoes from time to time but now I'll feature accessories and purses as well...five different items each week to be exact :) So, let's kick off this Monday right with some awesome must have accessories!!


Must Haves
For my first Must Have Monday post I decided to browse through my Polyvore app and see what I could find that is absolutely awesome and worthy of a shout out. I love playing on this app because it always features the latest styles and it allows you to put outfits together and style pics to your liking. Pretty cool huh?! The following five items I thought were too adorable not to share with you and have made it onto my wish list. To shop for these exact items, I have linked them HERE for you.

1-Deer Clutch (Betsey Johnson, $68)
2-Hydrated AF Water Bottle (Etsy, $16)
3-Cat Eye Sunglasses (Fendi, $390)
4-Pom Pom Keychain (Michael Kors, $38)
5-It's Fall Y'all Phone Case (Casetify, $40)


How adorable is that deer clutch? This one is a little pricey but it's Betsey Johnson and I LOVE her so I'll pay it. The water bottle is too funny and I seriously need that for when I'm running around doing errands. The cat eye sunglasses are the hottest style of shades right now!! These Fendi ones are way too pricey for me so I found a more budget friendly pair HERE for less than $15. Everyone is wearing pom poms on their purses right now...even my mom. LOL I think I'm literally the only one who does't have one!! Well this little black one is right up my alley if only it was a little cheaper...HERE is one a little closer to my price range at less than $2. Last but not least is this super adorable phone case which is perfect for fall especially for all my southern ladies :) 

I love all these items so much especially the deer clutch :) Which one is your favorite? What is a must have item on your wish list for this week? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends. I hope you have an amazing Monday and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:



4 comments:

  1. Super cute options! I like the sassy sunglasses the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joules😊 aren't those sunglasses awesome?! ❤❤

      Delete
  2. Omg, that water bottle is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete