Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Blue Elephant Tank

Happy hump day everyone!! Are you getting excited for the upcoming weekend yet? I know I sure am! I have plans with a friend on Friday then I'm planning to enjoy a relaxing day at home on Saturday. Such a great weekend coming up and I'm ready for it to hurry up and get here!! Since it isn't quite here yet, I'd like to share with you a super cute tank top I found while out shopping recently that I love and is actually on sale right now for only $4. Yes you read that right...FOUR DOLLARS! So, what is this tank and where can you get one for yourself? 


The Tank
This is another one of those adorable tanks I'm always finding while grocery shopping at Walmart. I really need to stay out of the clothing section but then I'd miss out on all of these adorable tops and dresses I love to share with you ;) This particular tank caught my attention because of the vibrant blue color. I love this shade of blue because it's not only pretty but it goes great with my skin tone as well. Realizing it had an elephant on the front was an added bonus and just the right amount of persuasion I needed to go ahead and buy this beauty. Not to mention the handkerchief hem :) This tank actually comes in several different colors so if you're really not feeling the blue then maybe one of the others will work better for you. Each color has a different picture on the front too which is always fun, but at the same time tempting because I want to buy one of each. LOL So, how did I style this tank, how can you style it differently, and how can you accessorize it to make it fall ready? 


My Style
Since it's still super HOT here in Texas I decided to stick with the casual summer theme and paired this beautiful tank with my skinny jeans from Aeropostale and my amazing fringe sandals from Shoe Dazzle. These skinny jeans are pretty nice. This is the only pair of jeans I own from Aeropostale and I love how they fit...snug but not too tight. And what about these fringe sandals? Fringe was everything during the summer season and it seems to be sticking around for awhile so these shoes were an awesome buy. Not going to lie, at first I hated the fringe look but eventually it grew on me and now I can't get enough of it...God I'm such a conformist sometimes. HAHA. If you'd like more of a dressy look you can wear this tank with a cute pair of wedges instead and maybe even a nice pair of lace up flats. To turn this tank into instant fall fashion simply change the sandals for a pair of fringe booties and throw on a blue jean jacket.


Shop This Style: Tank / Jeans *similar / Sandals 


Isn't this tank adorable? And for only $4 it's a super bargain! Did you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends. I hope you have an amazing hump day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends...Follow along on social media:

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the top is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! And for $4 that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fringe sandals! And what a cute tank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara ❤ these sandals were a great buy. So glad I found them 😍

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Neely :) I love them so much...Shoe Dazzle!!!

      Delete
  5. Love the top, such a gorg color + print and like how you have styled it!
    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete