Sunday, September 18, 2016

Blush Pink Blouse

Hey everyone and happy Sunday! I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by. It seems like just yesterday I was excited for the weekend and now it's already over :( I'll be heading back to work in a few hours but before I do I'd like to share with you a beautiful blouse I found while out shopping last week that I think you'll love. Since Thursday is the first official day of fall, this will be my last summer post. Even though I have been doing a lot of fall shopping here recently I have tried to hang on to summer for as long as possible. But, it's all good because fall fashion is amazing this year and I can't wait to show you what I've found on my first fall outfit post of the season on Wednesday ;) So, what super cute blouse did I find and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Blouse
I found this blouse while shopping at American Eagle Outfitters last weekend and I fell in love with not only the style but the color. I think blush pink is the perfect shade for any time of the year especially summer but you can easily transition this beautiful shade into your fall wardrobe as well. The off the shoulder tops had an amazing year. They started becoming super trendy in the spring and continued right on into summer. What I love about this blouse is you can choose to wear it off or on the shoulder. I chose to do the later because I'm not a big fan of wearing my tops off my shoulder and also because this is the perfect example of how to transition these types of tops into amazing fall outfits. Also, this blouse is currently on sale for less than $15 so it's a steal! So how did I choose to style this beauty, how can you style it differently, and how can you transition this summer top into your fall wardrobe?


My Style
I wanted to look slightly dressy but still super comfortable when I wore this outfit on a shopping trip with my sweetie so I decided to pair it with my amazing skinny jeans from Hollister and these adorable pointed toe lace up flats from Wet Seal that I love so much. This blouse is a little shorter than I normally like to wear because I don't like showing off my stomach but luckily these jeans are high waisted so I could feel free to move around all I wanted and know that I would remain modest. These jeans are extremely comfortable and they have a lot of stretch which gives you room to move freely. These adorable flats have become THE shoes of the year and I love how comfy and cute they are. I always get lots of compliments every time I wear a pair of these beautiful shoes. To change it up a bit you could wear a pair of flare leg jeans and wedges instead or you could keep the skinny jeans and wear a pair of sandals. To transition this blouse into your fall wardrobe simply wear a pair of cute boots and maybe throw on a scarf and/or blue jean jacket. No matter what you decide to pair with this awesome blouse make sure you own that look :) 



Shop This Look: Blouse / Jeans / Flats *similar


Isn't this blouse adorable? How would you style it differently? Flats, wedges, sandals, or boots? Which style would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Don't forget to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping :)  

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends!! Follow along on social media:

30 comments:

  1. Love this blouse and shoes. The price makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top at such a great price! I love how you paired it with neutral flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mayra❤ I love these neutral flats. I wear them with almost everything lol

      Delete
  3. Awww what a gorgeous blouse!It is such a lovely shape for my figure and perfect as you have demonstrated with skinny jeans :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy❤ Glad it will look so great on you and yes it's super cute with skinny jeans😉

      Delete
  4. Love the blouse and the colour. That is exactly my style. I think boots my definitely work with this outfit during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula❤ boots would look amazing with this outfit for the winter 😊

      Delete
  5. Very nice. Blush seems to be a popular color this Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks crystal❤ yes it does seem to be everywhere this fall.😍

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks❤ they are one of my favorite pairs that I own😉

      Delete
  7. I love the outfit, especially top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes!

    xx emily
    baublesandbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! I like be that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is a blouse that would be worn a ton of times. Which means it is a great buy. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candace😊 I agree this top is a great buy. I'm sure I'll wear it a bunch of times myself😉

      Delete
  11. I adore this AE top and you have paired it perfectly with your lace-ups! Great fall outfit!

    Keep smiling!
    Molly | www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color of that shirt on you! & those shoes are fantastic.

    - Cait | http://www.prettyandfun.com

    ReplyDelete