Monday, September 26, 2016

Must Have Monday

Happy Monday!! Did you have a good weekend? My weekend was pretty awesome but now I'm about to head off to jury duty and I couldn't be more excited! *SARCASM* Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't get picked ;) Before I get to that I'd like to help ease your Monday blues by sharing with you some really cool items that I think you simply must have. I know all five of these are now on my wish list and hopefully I'll be able to snag them soon. So, what did I find this week and where can you get your hands on this awesomeness? 


Must Haves
For this week's must have items I once again decided to browse through my Polyvore app. If you don't have this app already you really should consider downloading it. It always has the newest and hottest trends that you can mix and match to create outfits that you love and then you can even buy the items directly from the app. Pretty cool huh?! This week I found five of the cutest things that I know you'll love as much as I do. I've linked these exact items HERE for you :) 

1-Black nail polish (Topshop, $10)
2-Cat eye embellished sunglasses (Dolce & Gabbana, $1,690)
3-Pumpkin spice latte phone case (Casetify, $40)
4-Autumn leaves infinity scarf (Amazon, $17)
5-Triangle shaped clutch bag (Zaful, $30)


Since Halloween is right around the corner I thought it would be great to include some black nail polish on the must have list. I'm actually planning on getting a pedicure this Friday with some black polish and maybe a cute Halloween design :) These sunglasses are HOT! I know I included a pair like this last week but these are embellished and actually look more like butterfly shades to me. I've linked a less expensive pair HERE for less than $30 and they're leopard :) This phone case is adorable and screams Fall just like the scarf does! Infinity scarves are my favorite and this fall scarf is really adorable. I need this in my life for real! This triangle shaped clutch is too cute and really unique so I plan to get one of these soon. I love all these picks but if I had to choose my favorite I'd have to say the scarf for sure, but I may be slightly biased LOL 

Aren't these items adorable? Which one is your favorite? What new Fall item have you purchased recently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love these items. I hope you have an amazing Monday and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

9 comments:

  1. I never try black nail, but for halloween, I'll try :)
    eloonly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. I normally don't either but I want to get something cute for Halloween😉

      Delete
  2. Black nail polish is a great idea...I love how it looks, but removing it on my nails later on is definitely a lot less fun! Just like sparkly nail polish...but hey, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica ❤ I agree it's not fun when it comes to removing it lol but they usually get it off at the salon pretty well. And yeah it's gonna be worth it cause it looks so cute 😉

      Delete
  3. I like all the picks but I love the scarf. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. I love the scarf too. I'd love to have it for Thanksgiving dinner ❤

      Delete
  4. I loooove black nail polish, especially on long nails. It can be so sexy and sultry and Halloween is such a great time to get it. Hope the design you get on Friday is awesome =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle❤ I was originally going to do an orange nail with a black design but then I thought it would be awesome to do black nails with a cool white or orange design. I'll have to see what my girl at the salon suggests😊

      Delete