Sunday, February 21, 2016

Grey and coral cardigan

Hey everyone! I hope you are having an amazing weekend. It's almost the end though so be sure to make the most of today. Did you get a chance to check out my picks of the week post from Thursday? Have you been wondering which one I chose and where you can find the sweaters for yourself? Well the first sweater I loved. It fit really good and the colors were really pretty on me but I have a sweater already at home with similar colors so I decided not to get that one. The third one was really light and I love the design of it but I didn't like the way it hung on my frame. But if either of those was your favorite you can find them all at Palais royal! And they are all on sale right now so you will get a super deal on them. And so of course the winner is....

This grey cardigan caught my eye when I saw it on the rack because of the colorful stripes and the cut out detail in the sleeves. It's very cute and I knew I could both dress it up and dress it down depending on the shoes I decided to wear so it was a win. When I got the cardigan home I realized I had a pair of sandals in my closet that matched the stripes of the sweater perfectly so it was a double win! You know that feeling ladies...when you get something home and it works with your wardrobe so well it's almost as if it were meant to be. So I decided almost immediately that I was going to make this a casual outfit. Thankfully it was in the upper 70s this weekend here in Texas so I was able to wear the sandals instead of the grey booties I had on backup. If you want to dress this cardigan up more then you can wear a cute pair of ballet flats or heeled boots. To recreate this look:

Cardigan: Palais Royal
Camisole: Walmart
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Thanks for stopping by again everyone. As always I love feedback so feel free to leave me a comment or email me at fashionabletigress@gmail.com. Also be sure to follow fashionable tigress on instagram and Facebook. And follow me on Twitter @tigressfashion for updates on new blog posts.

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ♡

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a pair of destroyed denim, never even thought to look at Walmart, thanks for sharing!

    Laura | Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment laura. Walmart has some really great clothing and these were only 20. Glad I could help :)

      Delete
  2. Loving this look! That sweater is perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete