Monday, February 22, 2016

Must Have Shoes of the Week

Hello again everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! It's monday so that means it's time to kick off this week with my shoes of the week post. Spring is right around the corner so it's time to start shoe shopping again and if you love shoes as much as I do then you are super excited about that. Have you been looking for the perfect spring heels? If so then I've found an awesome pair for you....

These heeled sandals are the perfect shoes for spring! They are great for those cute spring dresses that you have been dying to wear and the color is neutral so they will go with just about any color you want to pair them with. You can find these beauties at Shi by Journeys which is one of my favorite places to buy shoes. They always have the latest styles and the whole store is catered to us ladies which is awesome! To help you decide how to wear these shoes I've come up with two examples. For my first example I paired the shoes with a pretty purple dress and neutral colored jewelry and a purse. This is the perfect outfit for going on a date with your significant other. For my second example I paired the shoes with a gorgeous floral skirt with a neutral colored blouse, purse, and jewelry. This isn't as dressy as the first example but it's still perfect for that date or a day out with your girlfriends These shoes are so amazing and should be at the top off your to buy list. Here's the details if you want to recreate these looks

Example 1:
Dress: Yoox.com
Shoes: Journeys.com
Purse: Newchic.com
Necklace: Yoins.com
Earrings: Smile.amazon.com
Bracelet: Fashionette.com

Example 2:
Skirt: Marissacollection.com
Blouse: Missselfridge.com
Shoes: Journeys.com
Purse: Shein.com
Earrings: Amazon.com
Bracelet: Henribendel.com

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. As always I love feedback so be sure to leave me a comment or send me an email at fashionabletigress@gmail.com. you can also follow me on instagram and Facebook as fashionable tigress. And you can follow me on Twitter @tigressfashion

Goodbye for now....fashionable tigress ♡

4 comments: