Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tigress' Picks Of The Week

I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far. It's been really cold here in Texas but it's finally starting to warm up. There should only be a few more weeks of sweater weather before I get to break out the spring wardrobe which I'm super excited about :) In case you haven't noticed I changed the name of the blog to Tigress' Wonderful Wardrobes. I wanted a more personal feel to the title instead of one that's too generic. With that being said, it's Wednesday and that means it's time to reveal my picks of the week! Since it's still winter for a little bit longer I decided to go with sweaters again. All of these sweaters are super cute and affordable.....which one is your favorite? Be sure to check back Sunday to find out which one I picked and to find out where you can buy all 3 for yourself. I hope you all have a great rest of the week...

Goodbye for now....fashionable tigress ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment