Monday, February 29, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I spent some much needed time with my family so it was a good weekend for me but now it's time to get back to the daily grind of work. Just remember the next weekend is only 5 short days away so it will be here before you know it. I spent some time this weekend searching for the perfect spring shoes for this post. I looked in local stores and online and I finally found a pair that I think are absolutely gorgeous and must haves for spring.

These pumps are so colorful. The orange, green and yellow color scheme is perfect for spring and the fact that they are open like sandals makes them a must have item for the warmer weather we are starting to have. Where did I find these gorgeous shoes? I found them online from Baker's shoes and I'm pretty positive they are on sale so some added savings for you :) You can wear any of the colors in the pumps to match and dresses or jeans will work just fine with whatever style you are rocking for the day. For my first example I chose to pair the shoes with an orange dress and a tan purse. The orange in the shoes matches great with the dress and the purse is a neutral color which pulls the whole outfit together quite nicely. For my second example I chose an orange blouse simply because I love that color. If you want you can also wear a yellow or green blouse instead depending on your style and mood for that particular day. I threw in a tan purse to bring the whole outfit together. Both of these outfits would be a great addition to your new spring wardrobe! To recreate these looks:

Shoes: bakersshoes.com
Dress: theoutnet.com
Purse: fashionette.com

Shoes: bakersshoes.com
Shirt: yoox.com
Pants: farfetch.com
Purse: nordstrom.com

How would you wear these shoes? I would love your opinion and feedback so leave me a comment or email me directly at fashionabletigress@gmail.com you can also follow me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/fashionabletigress and Twitter at www.Twitter.com/tigressfashion I hope you have a wonderful week and be sure to check back on Wednesday for my next outfit.

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment