Monday, February 15, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and valentine's day. It's time to kick off the week with an awesome pair of shoes I found! These gorgeous shoes instantly grabbed my attention when I saw them at the store and I knew I had to have them. They look like they came straight out of the 1940s and now I feel the sudden urge to find a super sexy black pin up style dress to pair them with. If you love them just as much as I do you can find them at payless....yes you heard right. And the best part is they are only $35.

I recently found a new app that I love called polyvore. So for my examples of how to wear these shoes I used this app. To find any of the items in the pictures you can go to polyvore and look up fashionable tigress and check out my sets which will include these two. It will show you a list of each item in the set and where you can get it. For my first example I decided to dress it up and found the cutest black peplum dress and paired the outfit with gorgeous jewelry and a matching purse. Peplum looks good on just about anyone so this outfit works well for all body types. For my second example I chose business attire. Black dress pants and a blazer with a white sleeveless blouse pairs perfectly with these shoes as well. This is the perfect outfit for that upcoming interview or just for looking awesome at the office. I included nice jewelry and of course red lipstick. This outfit is also very versatile and will work with many different body types.

According to the lady at payless this is a hot selling item right now! So be sure to go snag you a pair before they are all gone. How would you wear these shoes? As always feel free to send me an email or leave a comment and let me know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and be sure to check back on Wednesday to see my next outfit and find out where you can find it.
Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment