Monday, February 1, 2016

Must have shoes of the week

I would like to thank everyone for all the feedback from last week's shoes of the week post. Many of you feel that 5 shoes was too many and you wanted to see how I'd pair the shoes up with an outfit. So I've decided to give you what you want. Starting with this post and going forward I'll only pick one pair of must have shoes of the week then pick an outfit or two that I feel would look awesome with the shoes. If you have any more suggestions or comments please feel free to leave me a comment on here or email me directly at fashionabletigress@gmail.com

This week I was shopping online and I came across the most awesome pair of heeled booties! The black and white checkered pattern immediately caught my attention because to me these shoes have a feeling of the dressy days of the early 20th century. If you're wondering what the heck would I wear with shoes like that the answer is simply something black. With that being said, be sure to wear plain black not something else patterned. You want these gorgeous shoes to stand out not compete for attention with your outfit. Also I wouldn't wear different colors. These shoes don't need to get overshadowed by colorful apparel. For one of my examples I chose a black sweater dress. It's still cold outside and you want to stay warm but at the same time feel super sexy and confident. For my other example I chose skinny jeans and a black sweater. This is still a dressy outfit but since you're wearing jeans it gives the outfit a more casual feel. So where did I find these amazing shoes? I found them online at shoe dazzle. And if you're not already a member they are offering an awesome deal of buy one get one free right now! So all you ladies out there should go check it out!

Thanks to everyone for reading and following my posts. Don't forget you can also follow me on instagram and Facebook under fashionable tigress. Be sure to check back Wednesday for my top 3 picks of the week and I hope everyone has an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment