Sunday, February 14, 2016

Rose Sweater Cardigan

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend and a wonderful valentine's day. If you haven't had a chance to check out my picks of the week be sure to go back and check that out! So, have you been dying to know where I found those 3 adorable sweaters? They can all be purchased from jcpenney. And I'm pretty sure they are all on sale now since winter will be over soon so you may get lucky and get them super cheap :) Which one did I decide to buy? Well the first one was super cute on the hanger and I love the dark colors of the stripes but it hung on me like an old coat and not in a good way. I felt like I was being swallowed by the sweater which is probably because I'm petite so this sweater would be good for someone taller. The second one was short enough for me and the colors were really pretty but I didn't like the way it felt against my skin. The material wasn't very soft and it just wasn't quite right. I'm sure you ladies know exactly what I mean. There are times when you try something on and you instantly know it's the one for you. Well this wasn't that time. But if you love it by all means go get it and rock it cause its still super cute. And so the winner of my pick of the week is......

The Rose Sweater Cardigan
I knew I already had a similar sweater at home but the pattern and material of each are different and when I tried this one on I decided I must have it and I'll find the other one a good home. The color is beautiful. It's not quite red but it's a softer rose color that looks awesome with my skin tone. The material is also so much softer than the one I already had and all I wanted to do was curl up in this sweater and go to sleep. I love how it drapes over my small frame and adds just a bit of bulk to make me appear more curvy than I actually am. I felt not only comfortable in this but also very beautiful which to me is exactly how an outfit should make you feel. I was going out for dinner and a movie with my boyfriend so this was the perfect outfit for a slightly warmer day with a bit of a chill still in the air. I didn't want to be too overdressed so I paired the sweater with skinny jeans and knee high fur combat boots. If you want to dress it up more then you can wear heeled boots or high heels. I don't think this sweater would look good with sneakers but you can sure try to make that work if you want. The sweater is Jcpenney, the undershirt is Forever 21, the jeans are Walmart, and the boots are JustFab.

Based on everyone's feedback I've decided to stop including a second outfit on my Sunday post. The second outfit will be posted on Wednesday and the picks of the week post will be moved to Thursday. As always I appreciate the comments and emails. I want to make this blog the best it can be and something you guys will love and want to read. How would you have made this sweater into an outfit? If you have suggestions or ideas please feel free to contact me anytime at fashionabletigress@gmail.com

Goodbye for now....fashionable tigress ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment