Monday, February 8, 2016

Must Have Shoes of the Week

It's monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend but now it's time to get back to work and tackle the week ahead of you. Are you ready? Perhaps the awesome shoes I found will help put a smile on your face....

While searching online stores I found the most amazing leopard heeled booties trimmed in bright pink from shiekhshoes.com I love this color of pink and paired with the leopard pattern really makes the color pop. These shoes are a little difficult to pair with an outfit but if you can pull off bright pink you're set. For my first example I chose a cute pair of light blue skinny jeans that you can wear tucked into the booties or you can roll into a cuff to just above the top of the booties and a bright pink blouse. This outfit is super cute and I love the style of the blouse. For my second example I chose a bright pink tank dress. This dress would look awesome paired with a leopard scarf or jacket if you can find the exact pattern of leopard. This is the perfect outfit to wear out to the club with your friends. You can also wear these shoes with black if you like but make sure the black isn't patterned. These shoes are sure to make a statement wherever you decide to wear them! Just be sure to hurry...these shoes are on sale right now and sizes and quantities are limited.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Be sure to check back Wednesday for my picks of the week post! As always I love feedback. Follow me on instagram as fashionable tigress and check me out on Facebook under the same name. Goodbye for now :) fashionable tigress

No comments:

Post a Comment