Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Fall and Winter Outfits 10

Hello again friends! I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. Did you get a chance to check out my picks of the week? This week’s decision was a very difficult one for me. I love this store so much and everything in it is always so adorable that it makes it so hard to choose just one thing. I’m sure all you ladies can completely relate to what I’m saying! So, ultimately I chose the winner based on color. So have you been dying to know where you can get these awesome sweaters? The answer is Forever 21! This store is so huge and full of many different styles to choose from. I love it because the clothing is good quality that doesn’t cost me a fortune. The multi colored V-neck was super cute on the hanger. I love the colors in the sweater and how soft it is to the touch, but it didn’t hang very well on my frame. It looked as if I had owned the sweater for years and washed it 100 times and it had stretched out. Someone with more curves would probably pull this one off very well. The green one I really loved. It was soft to the touch and looked great with my skin tone, but I could only choose one and I really wanted the other one more. So, the winner is…



Outfit 1: Tigress’ Pick Of The Week
Outfit 1:
I love creamy neutral colors! As soon as I saw this sweater I knew it was going to be in the top 3 and possibly the one I was going to buy. It’s a really bulky sweater so if you have a slightly larger frame you might not want this one. They say TV adds 10 pounds to your frame…well I feel pictures can do the same. I had a difficult time getting a pic of this one because certain poses made me look a lot heavier than I actually am and this is exactly why ladies you have to watch what you wear. It was a cold dreary day so thick and bulky was good for me and I stayed warm and cozy all day while running my errands. This sweater is very casual so I wore it with a pair of skinny jeans and my super comfy tan UGGs. I wouldn’t try to dress this one up too much. A cute pair of ballet flats may work or even a pair of tan riding boots. To make it even more casual you could wear a pair of cute sneakers like Converse. The sweater is Forever 21, the jeans are Aeropostale, and the boots I got from Journeys.





Outfit 2:
Outfit 2:
For my second outfit of the week I chose yet another sweater from my first ever picks of the week post. This sweater is extremely soft and I love the way it feels against my skin. The color is very bright and loud but goes really well in contrast with the black. I wanted the pink in the sweater to stand out so instead of trying to wear pink shoes and accessories I decided to wear all black. You can’t tell from this picture but even my earrings are black. If you want you can accessorize this sweater with pink, but the trick is finding the exact color of pink so it doesn’t look mismatched. If you can achieve this however the outfit will look super cute and very well put together. I love matching colors and patterns! I don’t care what other magazines or bloggers say, mixing patterns is not cute! And wearing that red dress with bright pink shoes is a big no no! If you love this outfit and want to get it for yourself you can find the sweater and black pants from Walmart, the black undershirt from Forever 21, and the heeled boots are from Alloy.



Did your favorite make the cut this week? If not I encourage you to go out and get the one you absolutely love and create your own style. As always I love feedback from you so leave me a comment or shoot me an email. You can follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page. Just look for fashionable tigress. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and be sure to check back Monday for my shoes of the week post. Goodbye for now J Fashionable Tigress

No comments:

Post a Comment