Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pretty In Purple

Hello again everyone. I hope you are having an awesome week so far. It's hump day for most of you so get ready the weekend is almost here! So have you decided what you're wearing this weekend? I have some outfits in mind and I can't wait to share them with you. I don't get to dress up during the week because of my job so today I'm sharing an outfit I wore this last weekend...

I love the color purple. It's so vibrant and gorgeous and makes me feel so beautiful when I wear it. Seeing as this color was once limited only to royalty it makes since that it would make the person wearing it feel this way. I wore this shirt to a valentine's dinner with my boyfriend and some friends so of course I wanted to look fabulous. The design of the shirt is very dressy and it drapes so perfectly in the front that I didn't want to ruin the neckline by wearing a necklace. I wanted to look like I dressed up slightly but not overdo it so I paired the shirt with distressed skinny jeans. Who doesn't love a good pair of ripped jeans?! And let's talk about the shoes! These shoes are simply amazing. They are surprisingly comfortable and extremely versatile in that you can wear any of the many colors in the pattern of the shoes and still match. Just don't try to wear something patterned with these shoes. Keep it simple and beautiful. If you love the outfit but can't wear heels you can always wear a cute pair of purple ballet flats or black dressy boots.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Be sure to check back tomorrow for my picks of the week post. As always I love feedback so feel free to send me an email or leave a comment.
Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ♡

Shirt: JcPenney
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Shi by Journeys

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the outfit & the first picture is my favorite!! :) keep up the good work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete